Constructed for offshore tuna and billfish anglers and developed based upon the Okuma 4D Concept of performance benchmarks of Design, Drive, Drag and Durability, Makaira spinning reels deliver a water tight, fully machined aluminum spinning reel with a cold forged, then machined, stainless steel drive system.
- Forged aluminum, machine cut body / sideplate.
- Forged aluminum, machine cut Cyclonc Flow rotor.
- Forged stainless steel main gear for ultimate power and strength.
- Precision machine cut 17-4 grade stainless steel pinion gear.
- Oversized 17-4 grade stainless steel spool shaft reduces flex.
- Hydro Sealed Body and DFD system for maximum protection.
- Carbonite high output drag with Cal’s drag grease on full DFD.
- Customized pre-set drag system, works like a lever drag reel.
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum strength and reliability.
- Quick-Set stainless steel German anti-reverse roller bearing.
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip.
- Machined aluminum screw-in handle arm for added strength.
|Line retrieve(cm)||Max Drag Force(kg)||Mono line capacity(mm)||Braided line rating (Tuf line)|
|MK-20000LS||5.8 : 1||Left
||997||131.1||30||0.45/450, 0.50/370, 0.55/300||490/65, 400/80|