Okuma Makaira SEa lever drag reels feature special edition gun smoke and black anodizing. The carbonite dual force drag system maximizes high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness. It’s over sized handle and lower low speed gearing versus the original Makaira serve up extreme torque for the Makaira SEa.
- Open spool bearings with TSI-301 oil. Increases freespool 2-1/2 times.
- MK80WIISEa and MK-130IISEa feature grease-packed spool bearings
- All non-spool bearings feature full grease pack for maximum longevity.
- Features Special Edition Gun Smoke and Black anodizing.
- SE reels feature a yellowfin tuna etched into the sideplate.
- Frames have been machined out for increased clearance between spool and cross bars.
- Type-II gunmetal anodized frame, side plates, spool, drag lever and handle
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight (g)||Line retrieve(cm)||Mono line capacity (mm)||Max Drag @ Strike with Freespool||Max Drag @ Full with Freespool||Frame Style|
|MK-50WIISEa||3.2:1 & 1.0:1||4BB + 1TB||1843||96.0 & 30.2||0.70/820, 0.75/710, 0.90/510||27.2 kg||39.0 kg||Crossbar|