Avet SXJ G2 Lever Drag Casting Reels fill in the line class gap between Avet's original and Raptor series. Avet's Generation 2 Reels add impressive new features, like an updated frame with new look and feel, 40% more drag output, increased line capacity, and a ratcheting Glide Plate/Lever System (Select Models Only), making one of the Avet SXJ G2 Reels a great choice for your next fishing trip.
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Re-designed, true one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set, ratcheting glide plate, and strike stop button.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry, re-designed with more engagement teeth to reduce handle back-play.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- 40% more drag output than our Classic Series, up to 12 lbs. of drag at strike, 20 lbs. full.
- 8 related stainless steel ball bearings.
- Re-designed, loud alarm clicker
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Proudly made in USA.