AFTCO's Taper-Tip Aluminum Gaffs are slim, with a tapered shape, making these gaffs lightning bolt fast when slashing through the water & extremely accurate. Bring the fish to the boat with less flailing and confusion. Shafts are made from corrosion-resistant marine aluminum, which have been swaged for uniform strength from top to bottom. Available in our traditional rich gold and popular lustrous black finishes—that are anodized for lasting beauty and resistance to saltwater corrosion. All models are fitted with comfortable and durable black grips, molded from the same non-slip material found on the finest fishing rods. Vinyl butt caps seal out corrosive moisture and prevent deck scarring.
- Corrosion Resistant Marine Aluminum
- Swaged for uniform strength
- Anodized for resistance to saltwater corrosion
- Black Grips molds with non-slip material
- Black Vinyl Butt caps to seal out corrosive moisture
- Floating Gaffs GFA356 and below