The new CORE reels are designed to be the ultimate, lightweight baitcasting reels.
Made with magnesium frames and sideplates, and featuring Magnumlite spool construction, the standard version for all around fishing, weighs in at 6.1 ounces with a 6.2:1 gear ratio.
The FV flipping version, equipped with Instagage II, comes with oversized PV paddles and a 7.0:1 gear ratio to move fish out of cover fast.
These reels both come with HEG, feature Shielded A-RB bearings and are designed to be as compact as possible for a comfortable, lightweight and maneuverable fishing experience.
- Ultra-Lightweight Magnesium Frame and Sideplate
- Ultra-Lightweight A7075 Aluminum Spool Construction
- Magnumlite Spool Design
- S A-RB Ball Bearings. A-RB Roller Bearing
- High Efficiency Gearing (HEG)
- Super Stopper. Super Free (SF)
- Variable Brake System (VBS). Reduced Mass VBS Hub. Escape Hatch
- Dartainium Drag. Cold Forged Aluminum Drag Star
- Clicking Drag Adjustment. Aluminum Cast Control Knob. Rubber Shielded Cast Control Knob
- Tapered Ti Levelwind Insert
- Cold Forged Aluminum Handle Shank
- Drilled Handle Shank. Septon Handle Grips. Recessed Reel Foot
- High Speed 6.2:1 Gear Ratio (CORE100MG Only)
- Lightweight Aluminum Drive Gear (CORE100MG Only)
- Paddle Grips (CORE100MG Only)
- 1/8 Turn Easy Access Attached Sideplate (CORE50/51MG Only)
- Approved for use in Saltwater