Your return item must be in its original unused condition.
You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization and we will assign you a “Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#)”.
2. Mail your returned item to:
18-29 127th Street.
College Point, NY 11356
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- We do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Special orders are not returnable.
- Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to manufacturers under their return policy. Please contact us and we will be glad to provide information and assistance.
- Fisherman Depot reserves its right to assess the condition of returned merchandise prior to providing a refund. This may result in a refund or exchange being refused.