Daiwa Saltiga®G Magsealed Spinning Reel
Saltiga's Magsealed magnetic oil system forms a seal to prevent water intrusion between the reel’s rotor and body. The result is a better seal with less winding friction than other methods.
Air Rotor™ design featuring corrosion-proof “Zaion” carbon construction helps reduce weight while offering maximum strength. Saltiga—saltwater spinning at its finest.
SALTIGA®G MAGSEALED SPINNING REELS FEATURES:
- Magsealed to keep saltwater out
- Air Rotor of Zaion Carbon composite
- Automatic rotor brake keeps rotor stationary when bail is open
- Lightweight Aluminum spool with carbon accents. Hard stainless lip is Titanium Nitrided to be virtually cut proof.
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon drag with a Drag Max of 22-66 lbs
- 15 Bearing System (4CRBB + 10BB + 1RB)
- Sealed, two ball bearing line roller
- Dual, full-time infinite anti-reverse
- Air Bail®–tubular stainless for lightweight strength
- Manual bail trip for maximum reliability
- Digigear™ digital gear design
- Rigid aluminum body
- Machined aluminum handle arm with lightened, two-piece machined knob