- 2 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- Duragear™ brass gear for extended gear life
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- 6 pin centrifugal brake gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Extended bent handle with power knobs for increased cranking power
- Synchronized level wind system improves line lay and castability
- Corrosion resistant instant anti reverse bearing provides greater protection
Big water anglers will appreciate the smooth action of the 2 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing in the ambassadeur® 7000 C3. This model also offers a corrosion resistant instant anti-reverse bearing for increased durability and solid hook setting power. The updated extended bend handle with power knob give anglers an edge by increasing torque and aligning the cranking hand closer to the reel for more efficient fighting power. The ambassadeur® 7000 C3 is equipped with a four pin centrifugal brake for controlled casts and the one-of-a-kind Carbon Matrix™ drag system that delivers smooth and consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range.